Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play a central role in the first impression that guests have when arriving at your Nashville home. When you decide it’s time to replace your doors, it usually means you are prepared to improve your home’s curb appeal or that you are just ready for a change in home atmosphere. Either way, replacement doors are a big change and require a few things to remember. Lucky for you, the professionals at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to consider before you choose the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Finish off the style of your doorway with enhancing hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not emphasize your door with a pop of color? Colors that complement your current paint scheme are great and uniform, but colors that provide distinction to your scheme can make your home look unique!
- Experiment with lighting. People often misjudge the functionality of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re spotlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, suitable lighting can bring a whole look together and feel cheerful and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The use of greenery around a doorway can also make a wonderful first impression. Plants can pull attention to certain door details and divert attention away from other out dated aspects of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many extra features that can enhance a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the right accents, your door and home can be given a major facelift.
Welcome guests into your home with an attractive doorway and make a lasting first impression. Stop by the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Nashville, give them a call at 615-348-8786 or arrange an appointment online to consider all the choices for getting replacement doors to improve the look of your home.